Sunday, June 13, 2010

Welcome to the Happy Clips Blogger page.

I am a stay at home mum of 2 beautiful girls, I started making
bright and sparkly hair clips for the girls as I thought it would
be a great hobby for me, I am now addicted to making them
and love seeing how excited other kids are when
they get their own happy clips !!

You can find my Hair Clips at the Mums and Bubs Market
Port Macquarie which are held on the 2nd Saturday of
every month.

To order, please email me at happyclips@live.com.au

Happy Clips xx

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lynds, very proud of you and your new venture... and especially love your clips... MORE MORE MORE !

    Jules @ Jumbos Playland

    ReplyDelete

Postage and Delivery

Postage is calculated at a flat rate of just $1.10 for the first 3 clips and then just $0.50 for each additional clip.

To order, please email me at happyclips@live.com.au
payment is done via bank transfer.

Cash Payment and home delivery offered for all local Port Macquaire purchases.

Happy Clips xx

Pink Flower Headband $5 each